Where's the balance between ttc and just relaxing and letting it happen?

Tracy
I got my af early this morning with really painful cramps, and aside from being frustrated we're not pregnant, I'm doing what I normally do on day 1 of af: trying to game plan the next cycle as though it makes much of difference. I'm already eating healthy, staying active, low coffee and alcohol consumption, acupuncture every other week, prenatals and supplements, kefir, pineapple for the 5 days after ovulation, using opd to detect peak fertility, obviously bd during fertile window, lying for 15-20 min after with hips up, etc. I'm going into cycle 10 of ttc and running out of things I haven't tried: going to try baby aspirin, possibly castor oil, and seeing if I can get my hubby to take a more active role in what he can do health wise to help. But ultimately I'm wondering when do you feel doing all these things becomes too much and causes more stress trying to control something that ultimately isn't controllable? I've heard several stories of women who when they finally gave up and relaxed, got pregnant. I'm starting to consider some more drastic changes such as trying gluten free, vegetarian, or cutting out coffee altogether but wonder if those changes will be worth it or if I'm just running myself ragged and should try to be patient with what I'm already doing. Thoughts either way? Success stories you know of? Advice?