Donald Trump🎉

I'm glad he's our president. Most of the ladies on here are liberals or something else, and I'm okay with that. But because of so much hate of him from every social media app, most republicans are afraid of saying they are republicans.

Hillary Clinton let a rapist off the hook while she was a lawyer, and was proud of it. She let men die in a foreign country while they begged for help. When people told her this she said 'What difference does that make'. My uncle was one of those men. Now he is gone because of her selfish act. Her husband sexually assaults women but she still stands by him. Just because she has political background doesn't mean she's fit for the job.

Some people voted for her just because she was a woman, that's sexist. She lied to the government, destroyed her phones to hide things, and led fake organizations. She pocketed the money from the Clinton foundation.

Other countries have walls around their country to keep them SAFE. Wall of China? To keep out foreign invaders that attacked them. Of course other people can come to our country, but they must do it LEGALLY. My mom waited 9 years in the Philippines, while her parents and older siblings were in America, gathering enough money for her to come here legally. Honestly Donald Trump was and IS the best choice for president.