Feeling weird!

Ti
39 weeks and 4 days. I have had trouble sleeping every night for the past 3 1/2 months or so now. I try everything to go to sleep and nothing works but patience. I wont get to sleep anywhere til between 1-4am. I will have restless legs, itching, anxiety, hot flashes, needing to pee every 5 mins, numbing of the leg, needing to switch sides, etc. Anyways, I downloaded nature sounds and put them on my ipod. Waves, babbling brook, rain. It aounds amazing and soothing. I have no idea if I have slept or not since I went to bed at 11pm. It is 1:30am now and I just started feeling so weird. Anxious in a way, shaking my hands, hot but also cold. Idk something is off and I cant describe it. I can sleep easily anytime during the day. My LO doesnt wiggle around at night, he always seems to sleep through it and he is active during daytime. Anyone go through this beforehand? I am not freaking out about labor or anything. I am excited and positive about it. I was wondering if anyone experienced this before going into labor or something? Pregnancy is so exhausting!