Homeless and no longer TTC...

Marissa

So basically I've posted on here many times about my journey well call it and how I wanted a baby and I still do but realistically I know its not a good idea..

The picture below is basically the last thing I see before going to sleep at night.

Me and my fiancé both live in the car. All of our belongings are in the backseat of my car and in the trunk. Its the middle of July and I have no A/C in my car. My Link Card was recently lost so I have to wait a week before I can get my new one and keeping up with gas is a million times harder when all I'm able to do is drive because obviously I have no where to go. Have no money, and trying to work but my job is 45 mins away in a hot warehouse but very difficult to work in those conditions with no food and when you haven't ate at all that day. Everything is just a big messed up circle. Getting out of that situation and simply "saving money" is hard when you have a car payment to pay, gas, and $260 a week for a hotel just so u can shower and sleep like normal people. I do not wish to share mine or my fiancé family life story because it is very personal so that information. Is disclosed. But long story is short the upbringing was tough and obviously since we were 18 theyre no longer a factor in our lives. Not asking for help or advise or anything guess I'm just venting on the sick truth of my life... I'm having a mental breakdown.