Should I buy tampons or prenatals?

je

Hubby and I have been trying for a second baby since last November. We found out we were pregnant in January. Long story short, we lost our baby at 10 weeks. We started trying again in April and I've had one unwanted period so far. My period was supposed to start today but didn't. I don't have any of the usual signs. (I always get this specific lower back pain and some twingey cramps before I starts.) I have, however, very sore breasts for the past several days. My sense of smell is going wild and making me nauseated frequently.

I don't want to get my hopes up. I took a test Sunday morning, so about 4 days ago and it was definitely negative. I am terribly anxious and always test sooner than I know I should.

I like to buy my period supplies before it starts so I don't have to worry about going to shop.

Do y'all think there's a chance I could be pregnant? We had sex 4 times during my fertile window and I did see egg white CM during that time period for the first time since we conceived the baby we lost. I'm just paranoid after the miscarriage that maybe something is wrong with my body.

I have a couple tests in the grocery order I'll be picking up tomorrow. We'll see if I'm able to hold off to take it the next morning instead of midday! Pleeeease wish me luck! Extra luck because we'd love to have twins!!