33 days late!!! Helpp!!

Sierra • TTC baby #1
Okay so as of today I'm on cycle day 61 and I'm 33 days late for my period. I'm not under any stress, no chances what so ever in my life. It's all been the same! I've had 8 positive pregnancy tests at the end of February early March. Then I had a blood pregnancy test done on March 2nd and I was 10 days late at the point of the blood test. And that came back negative. I was devastated when I got the news but I told myself it'll be ok. And on the 9-11 I had brown colored spotting and it was only when I wiped. That got me curious so I gave it another week to see if I was actually going to start and when I didn't I bought a pack of equate pregnancy tests on the 24th took one on the 25th with FMU and it came up faint positive. So I took the other one this morning and it has more color but still faint. I've read online that some women don't get a positive till their 9 weeks up to 3 months pregnant. I don't even know what to do. I've never been late in my life. And my doctor won't do anything till I'm 3 months late for my period. So I'm just trying to figure out what all I can do. And if anyone has every experienced this and was actually pregnant even with getting negative pregnancy tests.