Dear world.

Dear world, why are you so cruel. At the age of seven I was sexually molested by another girl. We look at women as the victim in which yes me being a women I was. But the guilty person was also female. I blamed myself for the longest of times. I was a seven year old going to therapy to explain that I was sexually taken advantage of by a girl. I had self hatred when I should've been playing with dolls. I had anxiety and Magee depression when I should've been having play dates with friends. Dear world why are you so screwed up. At the age of ten my brother who was also my best friend went insane. Walking into his room he was screaming and crying as my mom told him to get in the car. I was dropped off at my cousins and told it would be okay. My brother never came back and he lives every day with schizophrenia in a home for the people with troubled minds. Dear world why do you fuck with me so. At the age of 10 my other brother with cerebral palsy was taken from me. In a group home he went. My two brothers in and out of the mental ward numbers of times a year. The schizophrenic had been in the mental ward 50 times now. Dear world why are you this way. At the age of twelve I went to therapy again because I would lay in bed all day and Cry. Dear world why is this happening? At the age of fourteen I felt so insecure and depressed I tried to starve myself. I would cut and scratch my skin day in and day out. I would look in the mirror and say. " you're worthless." Dear world what is the point. The point is.. I am still here I am still alive. I have a boyfriend who forced me to throw away my blades. I have a family and yes it's not perfect but I have one. I may not understand everything in the world. But I understand one thing and that is that I'm glad to be Alive. I wouldn't have met my best friend I wouldn't have met my boyfriend and more than anything I wouldn't have gotten to stand here and say this. "I made it."