I don't know what to do

I finally worked up the courage to leave my son's father last month. I've known he's been cheating on me, spending all his money on weed and recently cocaine. While leaving has been hard I know it's the best for me and my son. He is just playing the victim card... saying I'm keeping our son away from him when I'm not in anyway. His whole family is being supportive and my family too. They know that he's no good. BUT nowwww I found out I'm 7 weeks pregnant. I've never had an abortion before. I'm not against them but I've never thought it would be something I could ever live with doing myself. But my situation is so messed up I just want to be done with him. I have no desire to be with him. I just want to move on with my almost 1 year old son I made an appointment to have an abortion. I asked if he could go with me bc I didn't want anyone else know. that was the worst decision ever. the night before he calls me being a asshole and he sounds all drunk. we get into it and I tell him to forget it. I go ahead and tell my mother and ask her to go with me to the appointment that morning. she is super against abortions so did not want me to get one. she started crying and so did I. I would totally keep the baby but I now am a single mom. I have a little one depending on me already. I haven't worked for over a year bc I was a sahm. I'm so torn bc it's going to be so hard for me moving forward. I keep having thoughts and dreams of a little girl. But how can I bring a little one into such a mess of a situation. my ex is such a dick he doesn't even care what happens. I need advice. What should I do. Do something I've never imagined ever doing in order to move on with my life or continue with the pregnancy and struggle more than I have been struggling already? btw I'm 25 years old. I'm a college grad and had plans to return to school at some point but my miserable ex always made life impossible. I just want to move on and be happy. and provide a happy life for my family.