silently dying

Ivy

I suffer from OCD severe depression panic attacks and ptsd. I am a mommy of seven beautiful kiddos that are my world but I am not super women and tho I try to be life gets to be too much. my boyfriend had mentally abused me to the point that I now have very low self esteem, feeling of worthlessness. Even though that comes from some very hateful and hurtful things he use to say to me and about me while we were fighting, it has caused alot of problems for me. Extreme stress cause my OCD and depression to flare to new heights and I struggle with suicidal thoughts all the time I have taken to cutting myself and beating my legs with heals to stop the thoughts. I try extremely hard to keep this all from my kids and from others around me. It's draining to try to keep up the appearance of wonder women when in reality I am slowly dying and because it's not a physical disability no one seems to understand or even try to. My boyfriend calls me crazy and yes I feel that way myself. can anyone relate ?