Not a complaint post just a concern 🤔

Mo

So my little one as many of you know woke up every hour to hour and a half! Nursing every single time! As well nursing just as often during the day.. we went on vacation to my grandparents house and we used the pack and play for sleep. I noticed that his sleeping patterns changed dramatically- mind you probably 3-4 of the nights out of 7 we didn't put him down for bed until 10/11 and he woke about 2-3 times and was sleeping until about 830-9 still napped twice during the day. Well when we got back home I tried the crib he wasn't having it. I set up the pack and play in his room and nursed again and he went to sleep. It's been a little over a week now. He is now going down at 7 at the latest MAYBE 730 if he woke up later for his nap waking around 5/6 for a feeding and then sleeping until about 930/1030 majority is the 1030 time in the morning. He will stay up about 2 hours and then back down for a nap. Yesterday his nap was 3 hours and 40 minutes long!!! Is this normal or anything that resembles your babies??? He at this point is only napping one LONG nap!! 😴 mind you. We have had lots of difficulties with feeding and solids. He is eating 8oz morning and night now since his medicine has to be sprinkled in his food. And only is nursing maybe 3-4 times a day. He nurses very well before he eats solids and maybe like a comfort nurse prior to bed both times.

Note: I tried giving him less solids but he will scream until I give him more.