Can I gave some help please 🙏

Can I have some advice?? I just don't know what's wrong and I need some advice. I have a very normal period. One day of cramps and 4 days of bleeding with hardly any cramps. So in April I had a normal period. May I had nothing. June I had maybe 2 days of bleeding. I didn't, but I could of worn the same pad the entire 2 days. July my "period" was 8 days late and I hardly had a period. If that's what you even want to call it. It was maybe 3 hours and it was brown and about the size of two quarters. I don't know what's wrong with me. I went to the ER The middle of June because I had a headache for 11 days, I was dizzy and nauseous, I was having hot flashes, I was lightheaded and just not myself. All I did was eat, sleep and pee. All they would do for me was a CT.. they wouldn't take blood or urine and sent me home with Vicodin (which I didn't take). I haven't gone back to be looked at again. I don't have the headache as often. I'm not lightheaded or dizzy as much. It's random. I do have the extra peeing, sleeping, eating, and hot flashes. I'm always nauseous but I can eat anything in sight. I get random headaches and I'm randomly lightheaded, my stomach almost always hurts, and I'm always nauseous. when I eat, the nausea goes away until like 10 minutes after I'm done.. I just don't feel myself.. I've lost 20 pounds over like 3 months but I'm so bloated and my stomach is so tender.. Michael, my boyfriend laid his leg on it last night and I almost threw up everywhere. He's even mentioned how bloated my stomach is.