Dilemma

Emma • 27, London. Work in private childcare as deputy manager. Healthy child practitioner and fire officer.

Needing advice as kinda dunno what to do. On maternity leave and my manager has planned to go out for dinner all us girls from work. I want to go but I already made plans with my boyfriend to go to his house so his parents can see our son as they ain't seen him in a while as we been away. I planned this from the weekend and only yesterday my manager decided to go out on Friday. I'm not one for backing out of plans and I don't wanna disappoint his family who are really looking forward to seeing him. I don't drive and neither does my partner so it's not like I can go his and leave our son and come back all the way where I live to go out then go back and get him. Everyone is saying bring my son but I can't enjoy myself with a 6month old who wants to be out the pram and grabbing everything he sees. I can't eat In leave and then he starts moaning and I have to stop to deal with him. My parents have gone away so I can't even ask my mum to watch him for me. I feel so pressured into going and it should really be my choice to go but they keep saying we see tomorrow your coming. I know they are just gonna keep messaging me and pressure me. In to minds any advice?