I'm high risk with incompetent cervix (I think it's what it's called)

Je

let me start off with none of my pregnancies did I know I was pregnant till i was like 5-6 months. my very 1st pregnancy I delivered my little girl on bed didn't even know I was pregnant or how far along I was. she looked was fully formed but passed away due to lungs not fully developed. my son i found out I was pregnant on my bday I was already 5 1/2 months pregnant ended going into labor a month later. born 2lbs 7oz. extreme preemie. so 5 years later I get pregnant with my little girl. I also didn't know I was pregnant till 5 months. due to my history I got cerclage put, bedrest,no sex, had to insert vaginal pills every day plus injections every week up till i was 36 weeks. well for some odd reason I just had the urge to take a pregnancy test last week and its positive. I don't get pregnancy symptoms and I'm irregular. my question is when I call my ob will they schedule an appt asap or tell me to wait? what should I expect?? ( my son is now a 6 yr old and my daughter 1 yrs old. my first pregnancy I thought I couldn't have kids. so no protection my son i was on bc pills and with my daughter depo shot. I got 2 rounds of the 3 month depo. lol 🤣😂 so yeah bc just don't work for me.)