TTC #2 at 30 with fibromyalgia, CFS/ME, depression, and anxiety

Amanda

Hi everyone. Just needed a safe place to vent, cause as much as he tries, my husband doesn't understand. We've been TTC #2 (mt first was almost ten years ago from a previous marriage, he has a cold from a previous marriage, too, so #3 maybe? Our first together though) for a year, and between fibro flares coordinating with ovulation, out of town job interviews, my husband's grandmother passing away, and other life stuff, it's been hard to BD at the right time. But this past cycle, we managed to get in a few BDs at the optimal time, so when I was late by 5 days, I was tickled, especially since I was symptomatic of pregnancy. Turns out that I had a stomach bug and a fibro flare all at once because AT showed up as I was going to my doctor for bloid HCG tests. I was so excited, and so was my husband. I got pregnant within a month of starting to try with my daughter, but that was pre fibro, too. I'm just feeling like a failure right now and needed to vent. Time to change into PJs, take pain meds, and go back to bed. Thanks for reading this if you did.