feeding them babies!

As

Hey guys just wanna see if I can help any mommas in feeding these beautiful 9 month olds! So I normally like to do some oat meal and a mix of fruits you can get creative try new fruits for the little ones! Breakfast: strawberry, blueberries, mango, banana, cherry really any kind and I do two or 3 different fruits mixed with oatmeal for breakfast! simple and quick. Snack: fruit, alvocodo, mash up pack I normally steam his Lunch and Dinner he eats the same thing for both and last 2 to 3 days just have to learn how much they will eat in that time frame then I bag the rest and freeze it until ready to steam! Lunch: I like to do 3 or 4 veggies, I steam them or you can book them either way is fine just until soft enough to mush in little ones mouth so I'll do broccoli, carrots, sweet potatoes, really butternut squash, acorn squash, zucchini, yellow squash, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, just try all of them! then i do another snack before dinner and give him the same thing he ate for lunch will be his dinner! Hope I can help ask if you have any questions! much love guys keep those babies healthy!