SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE IM LOSING MY MIND (before you comment "wrong room" keep in mind that I don't know where this topic goes)

I HAVE FUCKING BED BUGS IN THE HOUSE HOW CAN I GET RID OF IT?!

It's driving me insane and I'm getting emotionally and physically stressed I can't take it anymore. I can't afford professional help, how can I get rid of them by myself?

First off, I moved to this new apartment like 2 month ago. The first month there was nothing, but this last month I keep noticing bed bugs in different places around the house! I've NEVER had bed bugs in my old apartments, I always keep my apartment clean and I take care of the house every single day. At first I was getting bitten ALOT and I didn't know what it was I haven't even seen a bed bug in my life! So I went to the pharmacy and the pharmacist told me it's a bed bug bite, I bought creams and sprays that keeps them away, I went back home and searched for them and I got an idea of how these disgusting fuckers look like. I kept searching the whole house and I turned it upside down and there's no sign of them. Till now I can't find their hiding place! I literally looked everywhere, closet, cabinets, walls, electronics, sofas, tables every single furniture I could find, and nothing!

Two times I found them crawling on my shirt, one time on my bathroom towel, and another time on the wall and another on a blanket and THATS IT!

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY HIDING ?! HOW CAN I GET RID OF THEM AND KILL THOSE FUCKERS?!

PS: I HAVE PHOBIA OF INSECTS YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH STRESS IM GOING THROUGH!