Possibility Pregnancy?

Ayla • Mommy to Kaleigha & Quinnston & Avalyeen 💓 RIP my three precious angels 👼 Married to Christian 🤞😍‼️

Okay so me and my husband had sex a lot on my fertile days. And I have been pregnant before that led to an ectopic on May 12,2017. My period is suppose to come this Friday and I am so anxious to see two lines pop up. I felt bubbles right after we had sex on my most fertile day. He says he hears them in my uterus everyday and I can't feel them but only sometimes at night when I'm very still. My breasts have been tender for the past 4 days but has went away for the most part. I feel bloated and bigger than normal. I have took like 5 pregnancy test and one was positive VERY faintly on the 2 week 5 day mark and every other one is completely negative. My husband believes there is a baby in there but I'm not sure I feel it. Could I be pregnant? Or probably not? I get very bad migraines worst than normal throughout everyday this week. And I have extreme nausea waves throughout every day. But I don't feel pregnant like last time. I know I'll have to wait and test Friday and see if my period comes but I want some other opinions.