missing out?

September

so i met my current boyfriend and love of my life when i was 16 going to turn 17. he is quite a bit older than me and has had so many experiences like trips he's gone on and fun things hes done. i had one relationship before him that lasted only a short while and that relationship was toxic .

now im pregnant and i feel like in a way im missing out. growing up i didnt really have friends maybe a few but we grew apart fast ive never been to oarties or gone outside of texas well once but for a funeral when i was like 8. im really excited to have a baby just know that after i wont be doing fun stuff for a while. i dont want to do anything super expensive just things ive never done or haven't done in a long time. like eat at olive garden the food looks amazing on commercials. or go see downtown again my boyfriend would rake me for like new years it was beautiful. Maybe even just go out for ice cream just the two of us. didnt really have a good childhood like i dealt with depression and was classified as special ed in school didnt have friends didnt do things. im glad im pregnant soon ill have a child and be there for him or her and thats ehat matters so maybe i shouldnt as much about the dates