13 month old sleep

Rommy

Hi any advice would be great. My son is 13 months, and will not sleep through the night. He has a consistent bedtime and routine, and goes into his crib fully awake and will lie down and fall asleep on his own. We weened him off night feedings 2 times and both times it only lasted maybe a few weeks before he was waking up to eat. I am no longer breastfeeding so he will get a 4 ounce bottle the first wake up, which on a good day is 5 or so hours after bedtime, then back to sleep and in about 3-4 hours he's up again and he gets a 6 ounce bottle, then back to sleep for maybe another hour or 2 before he wakes up for the day (recently he has been waking up whining and cranky). If we leave him to cry he will cry for hours without falling back to sleep. I have heard his stomach growl when he is eating. He also will go right back into his crib and fall back to sleep after he eats. I feel like he isn't getting enough sleep with waking up, and now will only nap one time a day (usually between 1.5-3 hours), also he will not go down awake for a nap, he fights his naps, and gets a bottle before his nap, not sure if this is related. Thank you in advance for any suggestions. Also, if you have any suggestions on how to get him to nap on his own. Sorry for the long post. Thank you again