scared

hey guys okay so im a 19 yrs old girl .. i had a sort of foreplay on the 25th day of my cycle after ovulation it was one week ago from now and im supposed to be getting my period now im on day 33 of my cycle and sometimes my cycles are irregular between 26 days and 35 days . anyway my partener showered and peed before we did it .. there was no penetration he did not cum in or on me he just rubbed his area on mine and when he came he was away from me i did not cum or orgasm my cm was creamy and thick bcz it was post ovulation by 4 days .. but some people say that u might get pregnant from pre cum altho he did shower and pee before we did it . im supposed to get my period now but im scared i dont know if im experiencing pms or early pregnancy signs ; im bloated like externely bloated i have back and head aches , acne diarrhea , joints pain , sleep duration and appetite has decreased im having really slight cramps idk what they are and kinda yellow sticky discharge . please can anyone tell me if im pregnant ? im really worried and anxious please help me

i got my period on 28th of june and it ended on 4th of july the other app has been informing me that im late bcz i didnt have my period on the 28th of july im really scared my stomach hurts and im nauseous