Man and hes Kite.

So I was just watching some local news and ofcourse there was the usual BS about crime and corruption.. racism .. and ofcourse somebody trying to kill somebody ... but the real highlight of it was a guy who was traumatized after flying hes kite .. apparently it was around 1:45pm when it happened .. he was on hes rooftop flying hes kite which according to him was high up since there was a reasonable enough wind blowing .. and then there was a domestic plane passing by.. according to a friend with him at that time says he was talking to hes friend who was paying no attention at the time of the plane passing that the kite had gotten hooked onto the wing of the plane and he didn't notice until he felt tugging! And started pulling him towards the edge of the building!.. like omg! .. they are both shocked from the experience! I never heard or seen such a thing before! .. I mean yeah i've had a few kites getting stuck to a tree! .. but this was amazing!. Just had to share. Have yourl experienced anything like this?