Symptoms??

Makenna

I've had sex the 30th so 4 days ago. I had my period the 18th and it ended the 22 and according to the two <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">period apps</a> one app says I started ovulating the 25 the other one says the 26 but they both said I was still ovulating on the 30th according to glow I was 33% fertile I did not have glow when I had sex i found glow after looking up apps to say when I'm fertile so see when is safe to have sex. Well my boyfriend pulled out and came on my thigh I wiped it off my thigh and right after that he grabbed a power towel and wiped his penis off and then my thigh dry and made sure to wipe my vagina down with the same towel so I'm worried now if I'm pregnant now. Because there was sperm on that towel can that still get me pregnant even if he didn't cum inside me?? After I wiped it off with my hand I wiped it on the bed and I rubbed myself a bit afterwards so I'm worried now. Can you still get pregnant even though he didn't cum inside me but still wiped me when his sperm was on that towel?? Here is glow and the other app I use