Cycle after chemical pregnancy

Lauren • Wife❤️ Mommy to an 9 year old 👸🏻and 7 year old 🤴🏼Miscarriage 7/3/17...Expecting our rainbow baby boy May 2018🌈

For anyone who has had a chemical pregnancy or early miscarriage, did your cycle even out the next month? I'm so confused with what my body is doing right now. This post is going to be lengthy but try to stay with me lol! I found out I was pregnant in June, but miscarried in early July- the DR thinks it was a chemical pregnancy. I bled for close to two weeks (like 11 or 12 days). I did OPKs and ovulated around day 14 or 15 of my (new) cycle so I thought things had gone back to normal, just adjusted to when I started bleeding from my chemical. So my period was due yesterday. I had one episode on Monday where I had a small amount of bleeding and I thought I was getting my period early. But since then, absolutely nothing. Now where it gets even more confusing- this is the EXACT thing that happened when I found out I was pregnant in June. Bled a little one time, then nothing for several days and I got a positive test. Except this time I've taken a test yesterday and 2 today (fmu both days and an afternoon test today too) and they're all negative. So I'm just wondering if my cycle is going to be completely jacked up. We weren't trying this month (but we weren't trying when I got pregnant in June either) I wanted to take this month to get my cycle figured out and start trying next month...but now I feel like that's not going to happen 😕 Any tips or opinions are welcome! Thanks!