Frustrated

Victoria • Our love is forever bound like the veins to my heart. He makes me who I am and I am grateful everyday 12.25.12

Okay so my fiancé and I have been TTC for almost 5 years, I am 33 and he is 37 currently. We've had 2 miscarriage's within the time frame of roughly 3 years. The last year I have been very depressed and I have zero sex drive. Does any one have any tips to spice up a sex life? We are barely even affectionate anymore. The last time we made love was mid April. I can't seem to ever get myself in the mood. Also, on my Glow my highest percentage of conceiving is not even 30%. Is that normal?? I feel like even if we start doing it like rabbits I will never get pregnant. I got checked out and it's not me. That was a painful process and my doctor sent me home with a cup for him to drop off his specimen and he never did it because he was embarrassed. That hurt my feelings very much. My vagina literally was on fire after the test and he had the easy part!! Jizz in a cup lol. Would that hurt your feelings if your fiancé did that to you? I also feel like he stopped trying as hard as a lover, caretaker, best friend , once we got engaged. Sorry that this post is going in every direction. I'm just hurting. So anyone have any sort of advice ?? I want a baby in the worst way and I don't know if it's just not my time and literally every one that I know is having babies right now. My friend is in labor as I am writing this. Ugh please help , give advice, speak freely I will not take any offense to anything you say. I just feel very alone and need my sex drive turned back on!! Thanks for reading this and thank you ahead of time for your responses