Why can't I get pregnant?!?

Chelsea

I turned 30 8 months ago and I still haven't had a baby... I was pregnant 3 times when I was 18 & 19. I couldn't not keep them. I was too young and not taking care of myself. The guy that happened with and I are no longer together, obviously, but he ended up being such a jerk so I'm kind of thankful. I'm not looking for anyone to tell me what a bad idea it was to make the decision I made... I know, trust me, I do. I am worried now that I can't get pregnant BECAUSE of what I did 3 different times. Is this true?! I got pregnant so easy before without even trying, and now that I want kids I can't get pregnant! My fiancé and I now are extremely active actually... and I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. We have been together for 8 years now.... u would think in 8 years with how easy it was for me before that I would have gotten pregnant at leased ONCE by now... what's wrong w/ me?! What am I doing wrong?!? What do I need to do?! I know I should go to a doctor but I'm nervous for what they might say... oh god... I don't know if I could handle it if a doctor told me I was not fertile, or something horrible like that.

Is anyone else going through this too? What should I do?! Any advise is extremely well received. Thank you! Pray for me!!