CD 37- still BFN- not sure what to think!

Ellen

This is the longest cycle I've had in a long time, excluding when I would leave my nuvaring in too long. But normally things are pretty regular. The last few cycles since my MC In the beginning of April have been 32 days or less. So I'm still over the norm by at least 5 days.

I've been nauseous, and for almost a solid week I've had the pulling/stretching sensation in my lower abdomen, and light crampy feelings. I keep thinking that I may have started bleeding, because of how 'wet' things feel, but it's just been a LOT of CM (a mix of watery and creamy ) . Like, I barely have this much during my fertile week, and the only time I had that much before was when I was pregnant.

Last week I had a few days of having a metallic taste in my mouth, some sharp pains in my nipples/ and they've been slightly tender. And I've been kinda emotional this weekend. And my temps haven't dropped either, and usually I break out when AF is on the way, and nothing.

Last time, I caught a faint line 5 days -before- AF was due. Is it possible to have HCG levels rise fast with one pregnancy and slower with another?

I'm trying to not stress about it, but it's hard being in limbo! We want our rainbow baby so badly, and I just want to be pregnant! Anyone have any thoughts or similar experiences?