Scared of being home alone 😢 Hubby needs to hurry

Ny`Shalah

So my husband is away at a coaching conference this weekend. Normally when he's away for conferences, away games, or any other work related events, my parents come visit me, but they're in North Carolina for their friend's retirement party so I was forced to stay home alone this time, which was not fair (spoiled brat problems haha) 😞😢 Last night, I could not sleep. It sounded like people were walking up the stairs in our house and it was just creepy to say the least lol. We have the ability to watch our home from our phones so I pulled my phone out and begin watching pure darkness lol. I was just telling my husband about it during our FaceTime call, he seems to think that I'm just scared lol. Since we have been married (only 1 year, 2 months btw), I've only stayed home alone three times and I do not remember being scared like this lol. My mom thinks it's the pregnancy because I've never been like this before. I will be so glad when my husband gets back lol. It's about to be another long night lol. My husband agreed to talk to me on FaceTime until one of us falls asleep lol. I'm going to be all smiles tomorrow when I pick him up from the airport lol. With football season approaching, it's gonna be rough lol cause that means he'll have Away Games lol. I need my parents to be available to visit me when these games come up lol. If they do not want to travel to me, I'll travel to them lol. It's only 3 hours (I'm their little spoiled brat so they're gonna travel to be with me haha). I'm not staying home alone again lol. Since I'm awake and scared right now, I figured I'd share this lol.