mom keeps pressuring me into college

i know she has her heart in the right place but im not smart enough for college and ive decided im not going. she tells me im gonna have to leave if i dont go to college and thats fine with me i want to be out on my own im a junior in hs now im so tired of school like why graduate just to go back to school 😒 you see homeless people with college degrees so a degree doesnt make a damn... i went from straight As freshman year to straight Cs and Ds sophmore year and they say junior year is even harder. I took an AP class sophomore year and barely even paased it (failed the exam too) so if i cant do AP how the hell am i gonna get through college? thats a college course. im just so tired of being told "oh youre so smart" but i know im not. if i was id still be making straight As and wouldnt be trying to constantly find an escape from my life. all i want in life is to be a stay at home mom. shes like oh youre gonna want time for yourself like no i literally dont give af about myself... i just want out