Please help TMI

Co

Glow ladies... 6 days since last day of unprotected sex (had sex on the 2nd) & its 3 days past ovulation (ovulated on the 5th)... I had sex on my most fertile day (33%)

it's too early to test I know that, (I have tested came back negative)

at what point would you experience implantation bleeding? Does everyone women have implantation bleeding? Would I even have symptoms now? I just really want a baby.... with it only been 6 days would I even develop any kind of symptoms?

I had this yesterday (referred to picture) and a lot of ladies said it was my mucus plug forming... then went I went to the toilet again the discharge changed and again practically everyone said it was a huge sign of pregnancy as it was creamy and had a few streaks of blood in it... I'm a testing syco I literally test all the time🤦🏽‍♀️ my period isn't due for another 10 days from today... what would you ladies suggest? Do I wait to see if I miss my period then test? Or can I test sooner? I need to find out asap because my boyfriend has just been made redundant from his job so we are having to move out of our home and move back in with his parents, I want a baby so bad but I know it's not the right time for a baby... if I was how could I afford to keep it 🙁 I know we can't afford a baby know he has lost his job.. before we could and we tried this month on my most fertile day and I have been feeling a little off but I don't know if that's just stress?

Sorry for the long paragraph I just wanted to explain everything in detail for some advice 😥 thankyou 😘

This one is the first that people said was my mucus plug forming 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

Then people said people of my mucus plug forming that this one looked like pregnancy/implantation bleeding/discharge?👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽