Surely not another miscarriage....

Clair
Last October I had a miscarriage which was both a Blighted ovum and a missed miscarriage. I'm now 5+5 wks pregnant and having similar similar symptoms again. Last Tuesday I had beige cm, which by Wednesday had turned to Brown blood. On one occasion it was bright red when I wiped with no clots. I've not had another occurrence of red blood but for the past few days, it's been either brown blood which is old blood, or now, just very light, almost completely stopped. I've been to my docs who has written threatened miscarriage on my sick note. I've had bloods taken and will have more taken on Tuesday so they can compare my hcg levels, and I'll find out the results on Thursday. I have my regular appointment on Wednesday which I made when I was first pregnant which I plan on attending still and insisting on an early scan. The last time this happened, it followed a similar pattern, bleed brown, no pain then stop for a couple of weeks before the MC actually takes place. My symptoms are starting to die down too, my breasts aren't as sore. I already know what's happening, so all hope is now officially lost.