Sudden onset of horrible anxiety?

London • in love 💜 mama to 4 fur babies and countless houseplants
Hey ladies! I'm posting this topic because I am reaching my breaking point and I would like some non-doctor input. I have always been a very outgoing and carefree individual, and I've never really been bothered by things like crowds or being out in public or anything like that. However; within the last two months, I have developed an anxiety when I leave my house that is almost crippling. If I go grocery shopping, or clothes shopping, or even browsing a craft store, I start to get lightheaded and sick to my stomach and it doesn't subside until I leave the location. I had a weekend job at a grocery store, and had to end up quitting because of how bad I would get during my shifts. (And that job never previously bothered me. Again, it started within the last two months). My bowels have also started alternating from constipation to diarrhea, its constantly either one or the other. The only major change in my life is that I am graduating high school in a little over a month. Would that be enough to subconsciously set me off? I'm desperate you guys, and I was raised to not depend on doctors and medicines for these things! Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.