What drives your SO wild? Let's hear it!

All of us has done something on purpose to make our significant other wants us something fierce (sexually). I want to hear your stories, what you do that drives your SO wild! ๐Ÿ˜„

Mine is sorta funny, well it was funny to me.

I've been on my period for the past 7 fucking days! My fiancรฉ and I haven had sex in over a week because of all my pre-period symptoms make sex awful. Yesterday I decided to shave and get ready for some awesome sex later that night (had a epic coconut oil catastrophe ๐Ÿ˜– sigh...). Everything was going great, I was letting him know that it was finally time, time for some fun; time for us to relive this stress we've had for weeks!

Here I am doing my workout before we lay down, before we do the deed. All of a sudden I feel the urge to rush to the bathroom only to find that I'm spotting AGAIN! Fucking great.

Fine. This is just fine. I came back out to finish my workout. I didn't say a word about the spotting, I knew it would make him back out. I 'm wearing some short shorts, the ones that drive him crazy when I wear them. ๐Ÿ˜œ I'm doing my back workout and using a resistance band. I faced the TV and make the band go between my cheeks on purpose to see if I could catch him watching me... lol it worked like a charm.

All I hear is "I know what you're doing. I know what that means! You're doing a great job because it's working. You think your slick pretending that you don't know what's going on, I've caught you." I burst in to laughter and said "I believe it is I that has caught you!"

Lol that man sat in the bed with his dick hard as a rock ready to go only to be disappointed because our kids started to get restless in the other room.

To end our night we just cuddled, after fighting to tired kids we was exhausted. Maybe we could have a repeat tonight and I'll finally get that big long pipe laid on me. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Let me hear your stories, weather they are sexy or funny. I want to hear them all!