chin exercises?

⭐️MerFerret⭐️ • 👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼 • Beagle mama • Lupus & Fibro • 🏳️‍🌈 bi
Does anyone know chin exercises that ACTUALLY work? I have a very weak chin that always ends up with me looking like Mama June (before she lost weight) even though my body doesn't look bad. I'm overweight, but not as overweight as I look with my chin (I'm eating healthy and slowly losing weight, only about 5lbs every 2 months, but I'm trying to focus on my health instead of the number on the scale).
I noticed this especially when family put up pictures of her trip to our town. Pictures of her daughter where I'm in the background with only my body showing makes me think "oh yeah, hot curvy mama! 😍" but as soon as it's a picture of all of me, including face... I look like some gross swollen balloon monster. Like I'm some corpse that's been freaking bloating for 3 days lol.
I never thought I'd be one for cosmetic surgery, but I swear my weak chin and jawline makes me feel so ugly and self conscious. Even when I was medically underweight I had a double chin. Now that I'm overweight it seems like there's no hope.
I feel like with every body positive kinda thing there it's all heavy girls with majorly chiseled chins. It makes me feel like fat is beautiful, unless it shows on your chin.