SO is always gone...

C

I'm 18 pregnant today, and I'm super happy! What has made this journey difficult is that my partner has been gone for 11 out of those 18 weeks... He coaches soccer, and he has to constantly travel around the States for weeks at a time in the summer. I've had basically every symptom known during pregnancy, and I've had to take it easy because of it. I know that my partner would much prefer to be at home with me, and it's not his fault that he has to travel. It's still a struggle for me, though. If I could talk to him on the phone it would make it better, but where he is has bad reception. He only gets my texts half of the time. I just feel so distant and it's hard not to get depressed over it. It doesn't help to have raging hormones right now either. I just want him home. It's not his fault he's gone, but I can feel myself slowly resenting him at times? I feel terrible for this, and I try to rationalize with myself. Does anyone have any suggestions on dealing with a partner that's constantly gone while preggo?