I don't wanna work out!

Janelle

I have this lifetime dream that one day I'll finally be in shape and become nice and toned up but I'm not too great with maintaining a consistent daily workout regimen. I just don't always feel like working out or doing anything active for that matter. And plus, I don't even enjoy it. It's something that I have to force myself to do and I actually become really anxious before doing it. Same with yoga, it's just not my thing. SO, I was remembering back when I was around 9-10 and I had my own little motivations as to why I wanted to learn how to do a split so bad. However, my parents were not willing to put me in gymnastics after I begged and pleaded. Long story short, I ended up teaching myself gymnastics and it was such an exciting time in my life. I was always so enthused to do it because I knew that every day, I was becoming better and better. So now I'm thinking that maybe I should try that again? What do you guys think? Could this accommodate for my "daily exercise"? Do you guys think that this could be an effective substitute to conventional exercise/workouts?