Do you think a person that know they have an STD and still sleep with someone unprotected is nasty???? This woman knew she had it after my bf told her and she continued to sleep around

I had a conversation with my ex who is also my child father. When we were together and he cheated he brought back an STD. So tonight I told him the bitch was nasty and he said "no woman I dealt with is nasty" So I immediately was shocked because she gave him and STD and he gave it to me but he refuse to say that she was nasty!! Talking about he don't judge people...It's facts that she gave him Trich twice because he gave it to me and admitted that he fuxked her twice but refuse to call her nasty!!!! I know he is an ex but MY GOD why on earth would he defend that nasty bitch and say she is not nasty???? I can't believe I dealt with him for so many years. I told him he was nasty too for going back and sleeping with her again after the first time.....I thank God I gave him the engagement ring back and we are no longer together. I don't give a fuck if it's my family member, friend, nun, teacher whomever if you have an STD and you don't get that shit checked and you give it to someone again after they told you they got it the first time that Makes you NASTY!!!!! He is the most ignorant bastard I have ever met in my life....

For those of you that are calling me nasty. Yes I am for trusting that my fiancé wouldn't cheat again. But he said that he told the girl that she had the std and that she told him that she took care of it. They slept together again and she gave it to him again. So I said that she was nasty for giving it to him twice. When a person finds out they have an STD the right thing to do is to get treated and to notify all of their partners. I told my fiancé that I tested positive for Trich and it confirmed he cheated. I told him that he needed to get checked and that he should let the other woman know as well. He said that he did but I didn't think he would cheat on me again with her after she already gave him Trich the first time. Low and behold his dumb ass went to her again and got it again!!!! I was engaged to him and I chose to forgive him. He wasn't engaged to her and who knows who else she was with but if someone tells you that you have an STD and you don't get it taken care of or you continue to sleep with multiple people that does make you nasty!!!!!!!!! I didn't go around sleeping with multiple people!!! I was only wth my fiancé. I am NOT saying that any woman who gets an STD is nasty!!!!! What I am saying is if you KNOW and you don't get it taken care of and you WILLINGLY sleep with men without telling them tumor have it that is NASTY...If a man knows he have HIV and he just goes around infecting women would you say that he is not nasty???? Or that he is....It's all the same to me because KNOWING and putting the next person at risk is FUCKED UP!!!!