Pregnant ????😍🤔

Arianna

My boyfriend and I have been trying for about three months , well I've had ALL of the pregnancy symptoms , smelling good makes me want to hurl 🤢taking prenatal vitamins make me sick to my stomach and have thrown up a few times 😓I can't sleep on my stomach to save my life . My whole body feels achey and sore . Mood swings? 😒Oh lord girl let me tell you , I will start crying and get emotional about something stupid and I'll get upset about getting upset . Food cravings ? 🍦I crave so much food , but then when I do eat something , it doesn't taste as good as it did or sometimes I crave food but I'm just not hungry . I just got over a sickness about a week and a half ago that lasted literally 10 days , and I thought it was a cold , but NOBODY else got sick , and I am extremely affectionate to my boyfriend so if anyone were to get sick , he definitely should have but he didn't . My period is aug 12-16 (birthday is the 19th) after I start and end my period , I'm gonna wait till the 18th to take pt , OR you know if I miss my period or if it's late then I'm gonna test . I'm just really hoping that a positive pregnancy test , is my birthday present !!!!! Please any advice helps !❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️