well the hubby and I decided to try for our third baby , we talked about it for a couple days , and ...

Delta
well the hubby and I decided to try for our third baby , we talked about it for a couple days , and finally said let's do it, so I seen this app,and thought hmm well let see how this works, I put in all my info and did everything that morning and evening according to the app. my husband and I had sex everyday from the 11th of March till now , maybe even sometimes two,three times a day,well I started to feel pregnant, now I can tell with my body I have had three pregnancy already but only had two,so I know how my body is , any ways I started taking pregnancy test, some showed up positive some neg. so I went to my family doc. And she done blood work , unfortunately it was way to soon to tell , yes yes I know I was just sooo excited ,, so I waited about 1 week, and this will be 4 days before period ,,, so I texted and all three pregnancy test came up positive , I knew my body, I was just two early to tell , well I have now went to the doc and my blood work is positive for pregnancy , going to be scheduling my OB appointment today !!! thanks to glow it was fast and easy !