Anyone had there baby in the early 30 weeks? Advice?

Hi ladies! So yesterday I went to the ER, I am 30 weeks pregnant and I was having extreme pressure and cramps in my lower part of my stomach and lady parts. It was shooting pains, something I never experienced. Previous in the day I was having pretty bad cramps. That would not go away. Well me and my husband decided to get out the house and maybe with me moving a bit it would go away.... well boy we're we wrong. I couldn't even walk with my legs closed because of the extreme pressure. Well my husband took me to the ER. They immediately hooked me up to monitors, and decided to run more test. Well all my test came back fine, and they were picking up something making my uterus tighten up almost like contractions. My baby girls heartbeat was in the 185's (usually her heartbeat is 140-145) well they checked to see if I was dilating and I wasent. The OB on call started pushing on the parts where I was having pains, and told me that my baby definitely dropped. And it was "Lighting" me and my husband were shocked. He asked me when my next appointment was and I told him next week and he told me to definitely keep that appointment. I don't know what to think of it all. I still feel that pressure down there. And I'm not sure what's going to happen in the next few weeks. I'm a FTM, so all of this is really new to me