Frustrated!!!!

Shareva

I have two children with my ex husband and two with my current husband. My ex is 6 months behind on child support, has no insurance on our children. Just recently found out from his girlfriend he picks them up on the weekends and they stay with her that doesn't bug me because she is a good girl and they have a child together. Plus this way I know they are being well taken care of. He went out and bought a kayak and go cart. But is complaining to my husband and I about my daughter who has a tooth that was halfway knocked out on a playground two years ago. This is an adult tooth. We have forked out $900 for her too to get fixed 7 times. A temporary won't stay in because of how it is broken. We have to wait for her to lose two more baby teeth and for the adult to come in and it can be fixed.

He is going around bad mouthing my husband and I, all because of this. He hasn't provided anything in 6 months for our children my husband does it all and with no complaints. I don't push the support issue because he is seeing them and that's all that matters. But when my daughter comes home telling us what he is saying it pisses me right off. My husband confronted him and said he can take his insurance and pay for it to get fixed. My ex was livid and said he couldn't afford insurance and if we were good parents we would do it.

I don't complain about the child support, I don't bitch about his parenting or what he has or hasn't done. I'm just happy my kids see there dad that's all that matters. I'm sorry it's so long I don't want to blast this around my family. The kids don't need to hear people bad mouthing their dad