⚠⚠BREASTFEEDING MOMS AT WORK⚠⚠

Dee Deeee 💛 • 27 • Mommy of 1 👶🏽 • Aspiring artist 👩🏽‍🎨 • Just loving life one day at a time 💕

WHATEVER YOU DO DONT GIVE UP!!! Every mother should know their rights and should know that they are allowed to pump at work. I just started a new job and they sent me home today because they didn't want to let me pump. They're actually already talking about firing me. So now I have a choice to make. Either give up pumping and use formula which I can't afford or lose my job which I can't afford either. Then there's the third option of me using the bathroom which is entirely illegal. I know what I have to do, I have to use the bathroom even though I really dont want to. I know after my 3 months probation that I will be fired and they will try to cover up their reasons why they really want me gone. Its because I know my rights and I'm abiding by the law 🤷🏽. But until I find something new, I'll be using the bathroom to provide for my son. God will provide for my miracle rainbow baby. He got him here, and I'll make sure he has the finest things in life no matter what I have to do 🙅🏽