I hope you are all doing well. I'm feeling very depressed and I needed to get this off my chest to a community that understands what I'm going through.
I'm 33 and we have been TTC for almost 2 years now. We take vitamins, I check my BBT, and we BD during my fertile window and we have not had an ounce of success. What makes it even harder is the number of times the topic of pregnancy comes up every day. Such as:
- Two ladies at work are pregnant and one just came back from maternity leave talking about her precious baby.
- A friend just had her baby boy yesterday.
- There have been 2 friends posting their pregnancy announcements on Facebook in the last month.
- Multiple ultrasound pictures also posted on Facebook.
- That so called "joke" on Facebook where there is an ultrasound of twins and you have to read most of the way through the post to realize it's a joke.
- Countless adds on Hulu and YouTube showing positive pregnancy tests (I know this has to do with my internet activity.)
- The random mention of pregnancy when I try to relax and forget about it while playing computer games and when watching a horror movie.
I just can't seem to escape it and I can't seem to achieve it. I don't know how much more my heart can take.
Don't get me wrong. I'm very happy for my friends and coworkers for their pregnancies but at the same time, it feels like a knife through my heart.