Feeling heartbroken 💔 ***UPDATE***

Nikky

So my husband and I have been TTC for a year now and I decided to get my hormones checked to see if I'm the one with the problem. Everything came back normal 🙏🏼. I was also sent to do a Hysterosalpingogram but, do the that fact that it's done under X-rays I decided to hold back. Instead got him a prescription to get his sperm count done at a lab. If it comes out that his sperm count is low then we know he's the the one with problem and I don't have to go get the hysterosalpingogram (save me the extra radiation since I'm always around it due to my profession).

I would only get the hysterosalpingogram if after he's treated we are still having problems TTC.

My husband was upset and felt that there's no need for him to have to check if we've only been trying for 1 year that we should keep trying. He also says it very uncomfortable having to go to a lab to masturbate.

I'm 29 and I feel like my clock is ticking. I want this baby so bad and he says he does to but has a problem getting the test done🤷‍♀️ makes me feel as if I'm the only one who really wants this.

He also believes that since he already has a kid from his previous marriage he's not the issue.

I'm heartbroken because when we both decided we were ready to build our own family he was so for it. Now that I'm telling him we should get checked it's a problem. What do you think....

Thanks for listening really needed to vent.

****UPDATE****

My husband decided to get the test this morning we are making progress 🙏🏼