Advice on doing the deed..


So my husband and I have been having fun and having sex ;) since my fertile window started 2 days ago... I just noticed that my CM has increased drastically and is rather watery.. should we do the Baby Dance tonight or should we wait till tomorrow / until CM is of an egg white consistency? Would this type of watery CM mean I'm close to missing the Peak of Fertility window?