Never experienced this before

B

I have no tubes I have had them both removed one year apart due to ruptured e. Preg. Over 5 years ago

Me and my husband are sexually active like daily ;-) he has 2 boys we have custody of 8 and 3... ANYWAYS my cycle usually last 5 to 7 days pretty heavy. Well it came in Aug 1 and lasted 5 days but was very light well a lot lighter than normal noticed a sharp cramp morning of the 13th on my right side that lasted maybe 40 sec. if that well day before yesterday the 16 I smelt blood when I peed but none was there then yesterday omg I'm bleeding BUT only when I pee but its bad like I'm passing clots the blood is kinda brown mixed with red. For the past 3 weeks or so my boobs have gotten heavier and are freaking so sore! I can't seem to get up out of the bed and he says I been really moody this week. We have a appointment at <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">ivf</a> clinic that we made a month ago on the 31st. Why am I bleeding 2 weeks before my period ? Does anyone know of anyone who really conceived with no tubes? I've read on google there are cases of tubes growing back but I feel that google says things that are not true so anyways please all feedback is welcome only if it's true thanks so much.