Testing early with Cheap/Blue dye

I'm all for testing early because I understand the impatience and need to know so I do not have a problem with it. I have my own stash of cheapie tests but If I'm going to test early I'm going to use a reliable FRER. I'm sure people have their own horror stories about FRERS ect. but MOST people agree they are far and away the best and most reliable for early testing. Why test early with a cheapie or blue dye test?  You are just asking to be confused!!! Blue dye is difficult to read unless the result is a clear positive so at least wait until to use blue dye.
Also, if you test early using a cheapie in order to save money (which I totally understand) and get a faint line don't you think it would be worth it to stick a FRER in your same cup of pee just in case it could give you a clearer result??? I just don't understand this logic. If you want to test early it may come down to spending a little extra cash to get it before resorting to tweaking. After that tweak away! Seriously not trying to be rude just not understanding this logic. I say this with good intentions to decrease the stress of everyone who is TTC. Baby dust to all :) 
 (And yes and I realize SOME cheapies are said to be more sensitive than FRERS but to me it STILL makes sense to try with a FRER if you truly think you have a faint)