Feelings found...

Over the weekend I went to PCB with a handful of friends, my CLOSEST friends. One of them is a guy I have been super cool with for about two years. He's never hit on me, never disrespected me in any way, so I love that about him. Saturday night that I was getting ready, I walked out in a cute outfit and I felt eyes on me. I turned and he was staring at me, not at my body, but at my eyes. His eyes looked like they sparkled, no lie!! Well, we went walking and he stood beside me the whole time. My gal friend and I met a guy as we were walking and after that, MY friend got serious. When we got back to the room, the guy we picked up started hitting on me but I didn't like it, so I told my friend and he got mad and kicked him out, lol. After that, he got my blanket and kept telling me to sit with him and I did and once he put his arm around me. Nothing, absolutely nothing happened. Ever since I got home, he's ALL I can think about now...

Could it have been that this mini-vacation was to see if there was some sort of connection between us? (He was the one that invited me...) Or is it something that I'm imagining??