Shit idk lmao

Rachel

So like last night me and this guy that I have been talking to for a while decided to hangout with my bestfriend and her bf. And a while later after hanging out, me and my guy got pretty heated lmao. And take note that this is my first time doing anything with a guy, like before this I've never even made out(I'm in highschool)! But anyways, we were making out and such and after a while he started kind of feeling me up and such, I was kind of enjoying it too. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to go any further but then he started fingering me which after a while I was okay with I was just nervous at first. Once that was over, I wanted to give him something in return but I was too nervous for some reason. We both fell asleep then woke up again at the middle of the night and after a while he started fingering me again and damn this was actually sooooo much better like I was hella enjoying it. But I still never really gave him something in return because I was just a bit scared I guess. I feel bad for it, like should I have?:/