It was all worth it🙏😭

Khendra • I am Khendra..a mom to be in her early 20s...I love life I love being a mom and I love God above all

Finally ready to share my story...my due date was supposed to be on the 22nd of August 017...I had my things arranged for me before then I was set..On the 15th I went for my antenatal as usual and decided to have one last scan to see my baby before I welcome him into the world...then I received a news that broke my heart,was told I had placenta grade 3 maturity which implies my placenta wasn't able to feed my baby so well anymore or give my baby enough nutrient and fluid..I was devastated more when I was told to deliver the baby that week to avoid further possible problems for me and my baby as he was not being fed well by the placenta..I was induced which gave me contractions and labour but no dilation for 2 days..my cervix was shut not even 1cm dilated..I was told time was running out and needed to have a c-section which I dreaded most in my life,I hate passing through the knife...I ran home from the hospital crying the whole day with my husband rolling on the floor the whole day was told everything would be okay and needed to stop crying because of my blood pressure and had to have strength for my baby...finally I went back to the hospital on the 17th when I was fully prepared but I had tension all over me I was so tensed I was shivering finally my cloth was changed I had the cathedral inserted into my bladder which hurt me a bit,I had drip into my both hands and I was carried into the theater with my legs trembling and my heart racing my blood pressure was checked several times because they could see i was so tensed and under pressure..I was given the spinal injection or what ever they called it,my legs went numb I began crying and shouting the name of God because I couldn't move my leg lol...i taught it was the end of the world for me and began praying..I was told to calm down and breathe in and breathe out...under 3minutes i heard a faint cry that brought back life into me I swr that was what didn't make me give up there lol..it was the cutest little thing I have heard in my life...I saw my innocent baby boy😭his life was so precious to me I was so in love..I shouted "oh my God you so worth it"..I forgot about everything and was so eager to carry my baby..I told God He was so great and my 9 months weren't in vain..my baby was kept on my chest and after that e was being cleaned up,while I was being stitched up..which took about 30more minutes...I had my husband and family members waiting in my room that was being prepared for me already...I was carried out because I couldn't walk just yet my legs were so heavy...my baby was there already with them he had been fed clothed and was sleeping peacefully..I couldn't believe my eyes...I kept asking myself if i was the actual person who had this cute gift...it was Indeed a miracle..a journey that was worth it..childbirth is indeed a miracle from God I praise mothers so much and from that day onward I had this different view about my own mother I gave her much more respect and loved her the more for passing this too to bring me into the world.."I love you mom"...😘.This is the 4th day now with my baby and still at the hospital I never knew the injection was so painful and powerful now I am suffering from headache and back ache...pray it goes down soon..I wanna enjoy every minute of my life with my cutie...although it was a bumpy ride all along but it's worth everything....He doesn't let me sleep at night tho increasing my headache 🤕..but it's nothing compared to seeing my baby😘..I praise God🙏.