Irritated at EVERYTHING. Huge rant..

I'm almost 38 weeks and literally everything is making me so angry and upset I'm about to lose it. I just have to type this out somewhere 😩

Last night, my boyfriend and his friend got drunk for his friends birthday and I didn't mind. Until we all came inside (to our room of course) and they wanted to play video games and continue drinking/playing video games. At this point they were both already drunk, stumbling, I had to help my boyfriend walk into the house and to sit. 🙄 of course, after I tried to sit down and just chill, he decides to plop onto the floor, knocking over the beer and spilling it everywhere, as he knocked over the can his friend had been spitting in (disgusting. I literally asked him to go to the bathroom to spit, it's right outside my room) so that goes all over the floor too.

So of course I'm the one cleaning the beer and realized the puddle of spit, started gagging and told him to clean his spit. The friend then sits on my new glider ottoman and literally DRAGS IT THROUGH THE BEER AND SPIT AS HE SCOOTS. At this point I'm yelling; "get the fuck up what are you doing?!?" He continues doing it to move, and I'm like wtf no!! STAND UP!! I was livid. They're both "trying to help me clean it" while making everything worse. I about lost it. Then they have the nerve after I finally clean it plus their beer bottles, to ask me to make them sopa. (It's 4am, I'm finally laying down at this point) so I ignored them. Everyone decided to go to bed finally, and I hear him throwing up. IN MY KITCHEN SINK. The bathroom was closer to where he was laying, why not go to the toilet?!? I can't stand these men when they're drunk, it's official.

Fast forward to today, they're sober. I cleaned my whole room because somehow, they destroyed it.

So he comes in my room to play video games with my boyfriend after we all watched the eclipse and literally lays on my bed, on my pillow. REALLY?! Like I want your dirty ass laying on my clean pillow case and sheets, especially in the clothes he wore all yesterday at work, walking home in 98° weather in, and then getting drunk in, plus no shower? He called me crazy because I told him to get up and go home if he wanted to sleep and to not lay on my shit, it's my bed, I sleep naked in it, wtf?!?

So now, my room is dirty again AND he's sitting on my ottoman again; and all of a sudden ITS SQUEAKING. Loud. It never did before. I'm irritated beyond belief. I just want him to go home, my boyfriend can follow along for all I care; I'm so sick of them both.

Somehow, I'm the "insane, moody, pregnant bitch."

JUST LEAVE AND LET ME NEST IN PEACE.